DCWV and Scor Pal!

 
Hey bloggers!!!
Today I am sharing this really fun project made with
DCWV "Autumn Melody stack  and a Scor Pal!
Some of you are asking "whats a Scor Pal?"
It's a scoring tool for crisp lines and folds!
 
Scor-Pal
 
 I was super excited to try it (YES, my very first project!) 
and I happened to run across this totally
cool book...
 
*NEW* SCORE, FOLD, CREATE! Scor-Pal Project Book - Click Image to Close 

So I had to buy it and this was a perfect
opportunity to try a project from the book!
My project was made using the circus template
(which is totally adorable!).
        
 
 Going with the fall theme - a circus wasn't in the cards for
me but I loved the shape, and I had these cool charms from Blue Moon Beads
so I made a bird sanctuary instead! I altered the instructions a bit
and added holes all the way around.
* Did you notice the pretty glitter?
Lots of the sheets in the Autumn Melody stack come like that!)
 

It's not perfect but hey, it was my first time using a Scor-Pal and it was really fun to make!
I will say that using the Scor-Pal tape too was a life saver! It grabs quick and stays put!
I even used it for the ribbon!
 
If you're interested in seeing what else the DCWV Design Team
has come up with make sure you stop by the DCWV blog and the Scor-Pal blog
all week long.
(Did I mention they are GIVING AWAY PRIZES on the Scor Pal blog? I'm just saying!)
Everyday there will be something new to see!
***
If you are new to my blog I am giving away a fairy on the post below(closed 10/26)
and I do giveaways every 10th and 20th of the month!
Thanks for visiting!
 
 

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.