The Rubber Cafe & Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog HOP!

Hey there bloggers! Today I am participating in a blog hop

So if you came from Bonnie's blog you are in the right place!
If you are checking out my blog and want to start
at the beginning of the hop go to The Rubber Cafe Blog!
I had the pleasure of using silky crush ribbon
in white because I didn't know what I was going to do with it but then
a friend recently sent me this dress form (Thanks M!) so I went with this!

First I drew on the ribbon with Gelatos.
Then I misted them with water and blended the color together with a paint brush.
EASY!  I waited for it to dry and it was the perfect finishing touch on my dress!
Isn't it gorgeous!
To get the design on the body of the dress I used the floral Heart stamp,
PITT Artist Pens and Gelatos. I also used "Your're so fine" glitter in
Limeade Green and Scrap Happy Glue.
While the paper was wet I formed it to the body.
 I love the end result!

Thanks for stopping by and just for being a follower
of my blog I am going to give away to one lucky person a four pack of Gelatos!
Just leave me a comment on this post and let me know you are a follower. 
(Be sure to check back on Monday to see if you won!)
Your next stop on the blog hop is
Heidi!!!



Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.