Texture, paste Gelatos AND acrylic? Yes!

Hey hey there bloggers!
Oh my goodness time is just flying by and these days I am spending way
more time on the computer cleaning up files than actually creating.
No fun.
But I am getting there- so close, almost done then I can share what I am up to.
I am working on a portfolio of my art and because I am not a computer person
it is taking a lot longer than I would like!
Meanwhile here is a another two pager I made.

 I used DCWV Forever and Always Stack - I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but in
some areas the paper has a matte finish and in some it has iridescent stripes. I also added some
more texture (I love texture) with canvas ribbon, Artisan elements (Pink Paislee),
Blue Fern & Maya Road chipboard & drywall tape,

 I colored all my pieces with Gelatos, misted with water and blended with a dry paint brush.

I used acrylic banners in two sizes (Clear Scraps) to make 
my title and journal pop off the page!

 I also used modeling paste and gesso.

Here are the pages together.
This is my oldest - aka the original baby girl  in the family!
Hope you have a blessed day!


 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.