The sweeties, mixed media


Hey there artsy peoples! Well yes I am back among the living
not 100% but definitely better than I was last week!  Thank you for the well wishing!
I hate getting sick because I get this crazy feeling like I need to make up lost time!
And sometimes what you really needed was just rest. But enough about that. 

So what am I up to? I am gathering up my girls and putting them into collections. 
I was thinking they would make wonderful gifts like journals....
Isn't she sweet? She is on watercolor paper using Gelatos and PITT Artist Pens.
I thought she would be great friends with these little ladies from my art journal...


They are so fun, carefree and innocent I thought I would call them "the sweeties". 
I even used one of the sweeties on my phone cover...

Of course I have that  big clunky case ( lifeproof) on there 
because I am notorious for dropping my phone and  this thing works!
But it wasn't "cute" enough for me so I got a skin for it- with one of my girls on it. 
It has it on the front too but I didn't think about taking the picture until now. 
I added the scripture digitally. (oooh I am doing thing hybrid! What?!) 
I am putting alot of things together before CHA - hopefully I will be able to 
reveal some of those things before it happens! Exciting stuff!
So maybe you can help me out - I have some ideas of where I would like to see my girls go,
journals, phone cases, purses, canvas, stationary...if you were interested what type 
of products could you see my girls on? I would so appreciate your input!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.