New Life

 Hey sweet friends - first thank thank you for all your kind
sweet thoughts. (See previous post) I appreciate you so much more than you will ever know.
 I am so sad that so many of you are going through similar circumstances.
 That being said with all the frustration and sadness it would be so nice to celebrate life.

 One of the honors I have is working with youth and some of those “youth” are growing up and having their own children now. This beautiful baby was born to one of my girls and this is and album I made for her.

 I used the Freshly Picked stack from DCWV.

 I am so proud of this little mama- of course I was proud of her before she was a little mama.

 Look at that beautiful baby & mama!


 Did I mention mama is a twin and baby girl is named after her auntie? I miss these girls so much.
This baby is so blessed!


 The only bummer is they are in a different state or I would surely be over 
there holding this little sweet pumpkin every chance I get! For now I have to settle for pictures :(


Look at that cute little lips - and I don't know why 
but I love this crying photo, she was mad, mad mad!
And yet- totally adorable I love it..

 This is the back cover to the book.

 Here is a little matching box that housed some other goodies.

 And  the card to match. 

A close up of the elephant I drew for the card.
***
Life if good.
Celebrate Life-
Celebrate it with the people you love!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.