A two page out!

Hey sweet bloggers what is going on?
It's been a while since I shares a layout so I figured why not a 2 pager!
Here's a layout of my little ones (they grow up so fast!) - I had a lot of fun playing
with textures and paper (DCWV of course).


 I added lots of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft 
 gesso on top of pattern paper and drywall tape seems to be a staple
in my work these days. I don't know why I just like those small circles!

Lots of layers, twine and charms.

 The title is a chipboard piece I altered with Gellatos, PITT Artist Pens and gel medium.

DCWV papers used from 
The Homeroom Stack, The Basics Stack,Dear Jane Stack, 
Violet Leaf Stack, Craft & White Tag Stack

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.