Today I am grateful...


Happy Thursday!
And it can be you know...happy.
Everyday there can be something in your life that you can be thankful for
and that can make you happy. 
Yesterday I had a massive migraine- I spent most of my day lying down in the dark.
And I could complain but I am thankful the medicine worked this time.
I am thankful my kids were good and quiet (most of the time!)
Which brings me to todays layout made with the gorgeous
papers from the DCWV Tangerine stack!

Here is how I did the chipboard title.
First I covered it with Gesso.
Then colored the bottom of it with a Gelato.

Then I added a second color, darker this time and
blended the colors wit a wet paintbrush.


A close up.
What are you grateful for today?

I am grateful for family and friends and conferences like this-
I am super excited to be going here this weekend
with a fabulous group of ladies!
If you have never been you should see if they are coming to your town!
I know it's going to be an amazing time!
How about you? 



 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.