The color purple

 I am so excited I had to share!
 First of all - that is not editing, yes my hair is shades of blue and purple!
I have been wanting to do this for so long and now I don't know why I waited!
I love it! I draw all these girl with such fantastic hair color and now I have 
creative hair of my own! (Yes hubby thinks I am a little nuts! LOL! But that's ok!)

 Here is another look - it is getting long. The entire underneath is dyed but the
back looks normal. It is fun when I put it in a ponytail and half is blue and purple!
I love it so much that the next time I am going to go 
for it all the way around. I have a few highlights on top as well...
I did it myself (My DD helped in the back)-I used a brand called Special Effects,
 I did my oldest daughters as well - but she wanted a hot Pink color.
 I did bleach our hair first.
I used another brand before and it was so dark purple
that it looked black and it wasn't vibrant like this.
What does this have to do with artsy stuff - it's artsy hair of course!
And I have always loved purples and blues...
In high school I had a small streak of purple - back in the day only a hairdresser
could do it. (I did it in Hollywood!)
Then I went away to school, (Massachusetts) joined the swim team and after one
dip in the pool my gorgeous purple hair was white! In Mass I could not find a hairdresser
that had purple, I had to settle for Hot Pink - I was not happy!
And it didn't match my purple Vans and jeans! :0
(I am not, nor have I ever been a pink person-it's just not me.) 


I am a purple girl- even my luggage is purple! 
Speaking of which I am so sad that the zipper on my suitcase is broken.

 I have never seen such cute purple luggage
since I bought these years ago from the Disney store.
(Tinkerbell was bonus!) They don't carry this anymore, but I have
to say it has lasted through lots of flights and trips!!!
I am on the hunt for equally cute, functional and affordable luggage-
I am partial to purple (as if you haven't noticed) but I am open to blues
and greens as well. Or just something different!
(Maybe I might have to paint on it?)
If you see any please leave me a link!!

Here is one of my fairies in purple.
I just love color. Vibrant, rich colors.
How about your favorite colors?
Would you dye your hair that color?

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.