Guest Designer, Mixed media!

Hey there artsy peeps, 
I am so excited to be doing a guest spot on the Artsy Addicts blog today!
I have a video over there on this piece I made recently, so please go check it out!
Supplies:
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos, PITT pens & Gesso
Roc Lon drop cloth
Inka Gold,
Clear Scraps Stencil
DCWV Pebble paper
Various alphas
Glossy accents
Chroma Crackle
tissue paper

While this post goes live I am at the Women of Faith conference!
I am sure I am having a fabulous time!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Blog hop next week make sure you come check it out!
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.