Disco Diva- Mixed media style!


Hey there bloggers Rita Barakat, here on this fineTuesday
 (what? I know lately I am totally unpredictable 
lately! Four times in a week, Sun & Tuesday posts! 
I am even going to post on Thursday as opposed to M-W-F this week! LOL)

Today is my last post at Frog Dog Studio.  And one more team ends next week. 
Lots of changes around here- but I promise they will be good ones!
 I am shifting gears- not leaving the crafty world or anything.

Today my little card was made with Septembers mixed media kit at Frog Dog Studio!
When you photograph your projects you see things differently and right about now
I am getting a little kick out of this because to me she looks like a disco diva!
All we need are some tunes and a disco ball! Ooh and roller skates...
Ahh childhood memories...
Got your dancing shoes on? Flashback!
LOL I think I spent all my Jr High and some of my school  Saturdays
at the roller rink! 
OK dance time is over ...
So today I have a tutorial at Frog Dog Studio
but here is the makings of my girl.

 First pencil then PITT Artist pens.
 Then Gelatos. Color and  blend with a wet paint brush.
Then I added a layer of Silks paints for texture and shine.
I ended up changing the orange to pink.
***
Hope you had a little fun - and maybe got your dance on.
What songs bring back memories for you?
I bet they are on you tube!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.