Adventures with Glaze

Hello Monday Peeps! Wow time flies I cannot believe tomorrow is the first of OCTOBER
and do you you think I would have something fall festive like on my blog?
Ha ha nope, at least not today anyways. But that's alright, right?
So I have another tutorial today, I was doing a little experiment with glaze...
 I laid a stencil down on a sheet of  DCWV Fabric Adhesive Stack
and added Faber-Castell Glaze on top.
 Here it is wet - set that aside to dry. 
 Here is the back, I colored with Gelatos then went back with a wet paint brush and blended.
I did the same thing on the front when the glaze dried.
 Then I glued the two sides together to make my little heart. 
It was a fun little project and I was really quite pleased with the glaze, 
I will definitely be trying this one again!
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.