Making some changes...

  Hey there crafty people! Todays project base is Clear Scraps chipboard.
DCWV woven stack - I used ink on top to make it pop!
Here is a close up of the details:
a little lace, Viva pearl pen, Ranger Stickles and a little ink.

 
After three years I am saying goodbye to Clear Scraps.
This is my last post and I can truly say it was a very hard decision to make.
 If you have never had the pleasure of meeting Jim and Susan Frase in person,
  let me just tell you that they are truly amazing people.
They make Clear Scraps a wonderful place to work,
which also why it makes it so hard to leave.
Before I do though I though it would be fun to look 
at some of my favorite pieces through the years...

 
A layout with XL Shapes and small banners.

Send it Clear card.

Fairy wings cut out of acrylic.

Acrylic ATC.
Small expression title and shapes.
 
  A chipboard bird.
I loved being on this team and I will be doing some guest
DT spots for them but things are changing around here.

When one door closes, another opens;
but we often look so long and so regretfully
upon the closed door that we do not see the
one which has opened for us.

Alexander Graham Bell

 I will not look back but forward, change is good.
Are you with me?

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.