I finally figured it out!


 Good morning peeps- well it is for me you never know 
when somebody is going to read your blog posts!
I finally figured out how to do cards my way. I have been struggling
to do cards forever because I just don't like doing them. I don't know
why I didn't think of this before- adding my art to them. 
Now this is a card I can be happy with!I just need to find a way to
make cards and incorporate art into them! Then it's me. 
And that makes me happy.

 All the papers on this card DCWV.
The pattern paper and sentiment are from the Citrus 12x12 stack, DCWV. 
The burlap is from a 6x6 stack. The white textured paper fron the woven 6x6 stack.
And my girl is painted on the fabric adhesive back 6x6 stack- my favorite becasue 
I can gesso it paint whatever I want and decide later what I want to do with it!
I don't know what I will do when I run out!

Here she is all finished! Of course I also used  
Faber-Castell Design memory Craft Gelatos,
PITT Artist Pens, and  gesso to color my girl.
I did use a Viva pearl pen for the black of her eyes.
I think I need to start giving these girls names so I know how to catalog them...
What do you think? I am so boring when it comes to words-
I  call them by the hair color, that's not very nice
what  would you name her?
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.