Art on a tote!

Good morning artsy peoples!
Doing something a little different today!
I saw this blank canvas tote in Hobby Lobby and
I had to buy it! I don't know, I see something blank
and I have to paint it!
 Here is the back of the tote.
I even colored the handles.
 Anther view – the first picture was a little bright
because I wanted you to see the shimmer in he hair.
 Here are some pictures in progress!
Started with a little gesso and drawing.

At CHA I tried some new (new to me) paints -
Tulip Soft Fabric paints. They even have metallic and
glitter colors! So fun! I had to go get some!
I probably didn't need gesso,
the canvas was pretty heavy, but I like painting on gesso.
 Once I did all the colors I went in with a black PITT
Artist pen. They are waterproof once they are dry.
And you could put it in the wash!

Here is a close
up of the quote on the bag.
 "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,
 
The Master calls the butterfly." 
Richard Bach

It's all about perspective.
So what do you think?
 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.