Where this woman creates 2013



Hey there bloggers!  Today is a big day! 
Lots of us are sharing our studios for the
"Where Women Create" party!
So if you are new to my blog WELCOME!
My name is Rita Barakat and this is my studio. 
I am starting with the back wall becasue I just redid my cabinets!
Yep - fairies love drawing and painting them.

 
And since last year I tried several things on these
cabinets and didn't love them - then it hit me, 
why not fairies? So I repainted the orange wall (last year) to aqua
so that the focus would be on my art work - here are some close ups...

              
I painted them on roc-lon multi-purpose cloth first then 
attached them to  cabinets.
I used Gelatos, PITT pens, gesso and other various mediums. 
I have some details on the Artistcellar blog today.

 Here is the next wall where I spend most of my time
because everything is within reach.
 Some close ups- as you can see my Faber-Castell Design Memory crafts
are right on my side. All the cubbies are filled with things I need on
a regular basis- adhesives, punches, stamps, alphas...

 Here are my current DCWV stacks and cards.
 Love this cart from Ikea, I keep  all my "go to "
mixed media products- gessos, modeling paste, gel medium...
This is also form Ikea - love the shallow drawers!
Perfect for small paints, inks, tapes, beads, stencils...

 
This wall still needs to be painted a neutral color.
The rolling cart has pattern paper by manufacture.
 Paints, Mists and Inks oh my!
 So there you have it the full tour. 
Of course it is not this clean right now, with CHA
right around the corner this place is a mess! LOL.
Lots of scrapbook layouts and mixed media projects laying around!
I hope you enjoyed this little tour and will come back to visit!
Please check the "My Desert Cottage" for more studios to visit!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.