Having Hope...


 Good morning blog readers!
Or is it? Yes , yes it is. I am refusing to let anything/ anyone steal my joy today!
Last night I was so frustrated by blogger- I spent hours trying to upload picturres
and it would not let me, today no problem. Yesterday I spent hours tying to figure out
some computer/picture stuff and today I have somemone who is going to help me figure it out!
I am still struggling with my mom- she still wants "to go home" (she's already called three times this morning) but I know that many people with Alzhiemers go through this phase and although I dont have a resolve for that I still have hope that it can be a good day!

 
 I have hope every time I look at my little ones and remember how far they have come.
Don't get me wrong, they still  have struggles that other kids their age
dont have, they have special needs but they are overcomers!
And in spite of their backgrounds and disabilities they have great joy and
successes! I am amazed  by their resilience! And we all have alot of fun together.
We do not take for granted the everyday moments.

 Her is the whole layout, it is featured on the Clear Scraps blog today.
For details on how to make the the acrylic pieces please go check their blog.
I hope that you are savoring your everyday moments- there is always something
to be thankful for (even if it's being thankful that it's not worse! LOL!)
what are you thankful for today?
(Which reminds me I really need to do a spot on hubby- he just hates
anyone taking his picture! LOL!)

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.