Have you seen me?

Hey hey there bloggers!
I got back from CHA then turned around and went on vacation the very next day!
Needless to say I need a vacation from my vacation! I am pooped!
***
Today I am sharing a card that I made for the
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Booth at CHA.
Didn't see it at CHA ? Well that's because it disappeared 
before the show even started. :(
It made it to the booth...and that is the last time I saw it.
I had hoped it would turn up but it never did,
now I have to make a new one to replace it.
But I liked this one and wanted to share it with you.
***
Meanwhile lots of changes in the air- one of the things (for me) about going to CHA
is I take the time to refocus on what I am doing and why.
(That's me behind the counter teaching make and takes!)
So I think some revamping is in order.
I need your help- what would you like to see on my blog?
Do you come because you like...
Tutorials?
Videos?
Tips & techniques?
Altered items?
 Mixed media?
 Art  journals stuff?
using mixed media in your scrapbooks?
Is there something you would like to see that I didn't list?

I know a lot of you come by but don't comment - that's OK
(been there) but I would really love your input before I make some changes
on my blog- if you don't feel comfortable posting you can always email me
just click on my profile (top right hand corner), it will take you to another page
and under my picture click on "email". I would love to hear from you.
I will leave this post up longer than usual- until Mon the 5th. 
Please help me out with your feedback!
I value your opinion sweet friends!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg
Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.