CHA bound! My apron

 Hey artsy peoples! Well today is the big day headed to CHA summer in Vegas!
I will be wearing this apron I made in the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft booth #1229!
So if you are there come and see me I will be doing demos all day Tuesday- Thursday.
***
Except for lunches and when I will be at the Charity Wings event doing a mystery box
on WED the 24th at 12 noon! This will be online live !
Here is the link-  https://charitywings.org/cms/
 I will have 15 minutes to create something with all of the contents in the mystery box-
no pressure! LOL! I have no idea whats in there so it should be interesting!
You can buy tickets- they are raffling off the creations being made by various designers
I am also going to be donating one of my fairy paintings! I will post her on Wed!
Meanwhile here are some up close photos of my apron.
Colored with  PITT pens and Gelatos of course.


A couple in progress photos...
You really didn't think I was going to wear a plain apron did you?
 I can pretty much color on any surface as long as I use 
a layer of gesso first.
 Fun stuff! I hope you will watch me live on Wed!
*** PS I have an art journal page on the Susan K.Weckessor blog today!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.