Praising through the storms...

 
Hey there arsty peeps, today I am up on the Frog Dog Studio blog
 I have some tips that you may or may not know about art journaling
...artsy secrets! So please go check it out and leave me some love!
I will give you some pics here, a page from my art journal!

For these pages I used Faber Castell Gel medium to adhere
the sewing pattern paper (Frog Dog Studio Kit).
And Gelatos, Aquarelle pencils and PITT Artist Pens.
The journaling is from a a song, one of my favorites from Casting Crowns.
I love songs that capture what you are feeling, this is definitely one I always go back to.
I was working on this at the beginning of one of my migraines and this song came to mind.


Maybe it will bless you too.
Enjoy!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.