Mixed Media- seriously!

 
Hey bloggers! How is your summer so far?
I cant believe it's already June 12th! It is hot, hot, hot in TX!
At least there is a breeze and if you stand in the shade it's not so bad.
                         Well I lost my first week on summer to a migraine and I determined
that it wont happen again! Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.
I am functioning with a slight headache- but this is doable.
   So todays project  is in my art journal- I seriously
love this- I am on my second book, not quite finished with the first
but the first was primarily faces this one is a lot more textures and experimentation.
I have been having so much fun incorporating
various techniques into this art journal!

 
This page actually started with these cork board pieces (DCWV Cork Board 6x6 stack).
I had cut them for another page but changed my mind so I stuck them on
a blank page - the blue is also form another page but you know I like blues :)

 
See that frame around my girl?
I don't usually like drawing that small but I really liked the frame and wanted to use it.
( acrylic small frame from Clear Scraps)

The white stencil? The Quarterfoil stencil from Clear Scraps!
(And some modeling paste.)
(Does anybody know of a DT for modeling paste? I LOVE this stuff!)
 
The title? Clear Scraps small expressions
Dry embossed and covered with Scrap Happy Glue and Ranger Pearl Ex.
(The key is to make sure the glue dries completely
and then use a soft paint brush to apply the powders.)
***

Have you been following the
blog hop? Each day a different designer is working with both
companies! So you have double the chance to win big!
I am on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog 
with my combined project tomorrow! Here is a peek...

Hope you will stop by!

 photo 30f97b72-4f96-4dea-ae94-1e7248df6f50_zps1fa57618.jpg

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.