Happy Anniversary!

 
Hey there bloggers today is mixed media Friday
and I am sharing a mixed media layout!
It's a scrap-lift from  Misty Russell -
it was gorgeous so I had to copy lift it!
I don't know how she went about hers but here's how I made mine.

 
     First I started with a foil embossed paper ( DCWV )
Added some texture with modeling paste
and a stencil (Artistcellar JIll K. Berry-Romans)
 
(Another view)

After it was dry I added some color with Dylusions Ink spray.
Another view.
Oh and those circles in the back? Drywall tape!!
Love it!
Then I cut up some flags and sprayed some of those.
Added them onto my page, mxing in pattern paper (Susan K Weckeser) cut flags,
overlapping each other with some heavy gel medium.
Sprayed a ton of flowers to match.
And added a little text- Oh yeah- the pic on the left
was from our honeymoon way back when and the pic
on the right is last year. Today is our anniversary so I felt it was fitting.
Which reminds me - we need to take a  new photo! 
And I need to scrap-lift more often, that was fun!
 

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.