Spring Fashions...

Hey bloggers, Rita Barakat here and I don't know about you
but I am so ready for spring! I know it's already "spring"
but I mean warm spring like weather!
No more coats and rain(boo), I want to wear fun and flirty fashions!
Well, if I cant wear them(yet), I can create them!
I used Clear Scraps  Dress Forms Embellishments
and created these sweet little dresses for them.

The Blue Dress: The top is a thin layer of gesso directly on the acrylic,
wait for it to be completely dry then color. I used a "Snow Cone"Gelato®
- draw on the  gesso then spread with a dry sponge. Draw details with a Pitt Artist Pen.
I used paper for the skirt (using the same techniques) and lace ribbon underneath.
The Yellow Dress: Is all paper pattern paper (Pink Paislee) glued onto the acrylic- 
 I used a little gesso on the bodice so I could add the lace ruffles with a PITT Artist Pen.
The sash is a silk ribbon colored with "Watermelon" Gelato® and a wet paint brush .
The Purple Dress: The entire "dress" is gesso directly on the acrylic
- this time the layer was a lot thicker- it takes longer to dry but the 
texture was worth it. After it is completely dry you can then color 
it with a Raspberry Gelato®   and detail with Pitt Artist Pens.
*The white edges around the dress forms is gesso applied with a paintbrush.
So if your weather is not permitting you to wear fun and flirty fashions like me,
 perhaps you can make your own like I did!

Supplies:
Acrylic Dress Forms - Clear Scraps, Pattern paper- Pink Paislee (large pieces),
TaDa Creative studios-banner , Card stock -DCWV, Alphas - Prima
Lace- Hydrangea Hippo
*
 Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
Gesso, Gelatos (Snow Cone, Raspberry & Watermelon from the Tropical set
& Tangerine from the Yellow set),  PITT Artist Pens- magenta #133,
middle purple pink #125,   #120 & black #199

Happy Creating!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.