Time for an acrylic mini album

March 2013 085
Hey bloggers! Time for an acrylic mini from Clear Scraps! 
There are more details up on the Clear Scraps blog today!
I am wishing for spring but it has been cold here- at least I can look at 
pretty spring looking paper right? 
The paper is from DCWV - "the Magnolia Way stack".
March 2013 074


March 2013 080
Here is a close up of a flower I colored with a
 Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
Stamper’s Big Brush Pen - pink madder lake #129,
it matches the papers perfectly!

B

C

D

March 2013 079

March 2013 078

On Friday I will be participating in a blog hop as well as doing my
mixed media Friday with Artistcellar so don't forget to stop by! 
Hope you get some scrap time in today!



Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.