Love Never Fails

Hey there bloggers today I am on the Susan K. Weckesser blog!
Here with some ideas for mixed media!
Todays project starts with wood grain paper (DCWV Autumn Splendor Stack) 
& fabric (DCWV fabric adhesive stack).

 
I used a very wet a paint brush and gesso to flick and make 
paint splatters all over the wood grain paper.
Then I used Susan K Weckessers stencil from Crafters Workshop and
some modeling paste/

On top of the fabric I used various colors of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
Gelatos and Luminarte Radient Rain. I cut a heart shape out of the fabric.
I used Susan K. Weckkessers Splatter stamp from Unity.

 Once it's dry peel the backing and place it on the wood grain paper.


 The strips were left overs from the heart I cut.


 I colored the dried modeling paste and added all the embellishments.
The edges and splatter on acrylic heart (Clear Scraps) is gesso.
Another look at the finished project!

Labels: , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.