Dare to be different - MiXed MeDia

 Hey hey bloggers!Today is another Mixed Media Friday at Atistcellar!
This week all the DT here have been showing off Jane Davenport’s “Jane Girls” Artistcellar’s Signature Series line of stencils. And today is no different!
 I used the profile template to make my "Dare to be different" girl.
    *It is painted on fabric form the fabric adhesive stack by DCWV & 
the purple is from the Corragate stack
 I addition to the “Jane Girls” Artistcellar’s Signature Series line of stencils
I used Dylusions ink spray in Vibrant Turquoise and Inka Gold in Indian Yellow.
I sprayed the entire surface (This surface is 6x6 Adhesive Fabric stack from DCWV)
with the Dylusions spray.
 Then I used a Faber-Castell PITT Artist pen to draw over my colored surface.

 I went back and added more Inka Gold accents.
 I mixed a little Inka gold, Dylusions spray and Kroma Crackle...
 And spread it across the entire surface. 
 
Here is a close up so you can see all the color and texture!

Here is a little eye candy bonus for ya! 
Happy Creating!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.