Another BLOG HOP!




Welcome to the DCWV/Tombow Spring Fling Blog hop.
(If you are looking for my Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft /Juste Rite Stamps
 blog hop look below.) This week, DCWV and Tombow have teamed up to 
spread a little bit of spring fever. Both design teams are excited to show you just 
what we have done with the My Sunshine and Chickadee stacks from DCWV
and some amazing adhesive products from Tombow.

If you have come here from Melissas blog then you're on track!
If you want to make sure you hit all the blogs start at Tombows blog!
 I am using the DCWV "My Sunshine" stack! I love all the cute patterns and imaged in this stack!
(But yes I do love all my stacks!) I also got to play with Tombows
NEW Stamp Runner Permanent Adhesive! ( Bonus! It matches my scraproom!)
foam tabs and power tabs!
 The foam tabs came in handy to pop up these arrows!
 The stamp runner really came in handy as I did a lot of  peice cutting for this layout.
I stamped the adhesive - just one small square on all the little cut pieces and put it down where I thought I might want it to go. I was still able to manipulate and change the layout until I had it "just right". Then I went back and added more adhesive with the runner.
Now, head on over to the lovely Daynas blog to see what kind of spring craftiness she has in store!


Be sure to visit all the projects featured this week and 
leave a comment for your chance to winDCWV and Tombow will be giving away both the My Sunshine and Chickadee Stacks to 2 lucky readers, and one amazing package of Tombow Adhesive including NEW Stamp Runner Permanent Adhesive, NEW Stamp Runner, Dot Pattern Adhesive,  MONO Multi Liquid Glue, NEW Power Tabs and MONO Glue Stick, 0.77 oz to one other lucky reader!  The more you comment, the more chances you have to win!
And if you are looking for a new mixed media blog to follow
look no further! (See links below) 
My Winner from yesterdays post is...
Beatrice Lawson
and tomorrow I will draw one more name from todays post for some art goodies!
All you have to do is comment and follow my blog!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.