New release! Sending notes, old school...

Hey there bloggers! I am so excited to share these new papers with you!
If you missed it yesterday, DCWV revealed the spring release for Michaels
HERE is where you will get the first look!!!  
I could not wait to create when we got our DT package
and these stacks were among them.

These stacks are 6x12, double sided pattern paper and have a really
cute decorative edge! I thought these would so sweet for notes to a special someone!
(You know, letters in with writing in them! Like before emails!)

 First I took the paper and scored it at 4 inches, folded it over ...

 I made the second score at 4 3/4 inches and folded that piece over and decorated.
 (This paper is from the Summer Garden.
The blue center paper is from the Fiber 6x6 stack)
 Here are two more I made with the new stacks.

 This one  is also from the Summer Garden stack.
( The bird is from the Juniper Berry 6x6 stack.)

 This one is from the Chickadee stack.

 Here are the backs (insides) of the papers...

 Wouldn't you love receiving a sweet note on pretty paper? 
Why not send someone an encouraging note today?
***
I was asked about the journal I am using for art journal girls-
 I got it at Hobby Lobby ~with a coupon of course!:)
 

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.