Dare to Dream - on canvas

 
Hey bloggers! Today is my very first post for Artistcellar so please go check it out!
If you have not checked them out they sell lots of cool art supplies,
including their own stencils! (That green over her shoulder is one of them!)
I think anyone with an addiction to art supplies like me would find that designing
for Artiscellar is a dream come true! Can I get a WOOT?

This was drawn on a multi purpose cloth from Roc-Lon
I got a sample at CHA and I love it! I have to get some now because it was such a great surface to paint on, it has a little texture, it's medium weight- like canvas but
it's flexible but it did not bleed through. It took the pencil really well as you can see.

Here is a close up of the  Artistcellar Square Rose 6x6 stencil!(One the left in green.)
I used Viva Inka Gold in yellow green- I love that it 's metallic and it sits on top
of all the other colors, staying true to it's color.
I used Aquarelle pencils for small areas like the eyes, lips and a little heart.
Her skin was a combination of Gelatos® and white gesso.

Did you notice her vibrant hair and texture?
I used Art Anthology Sorbet and Viva Inka Gold for highlights!
I know you can see the vibrant color but what you can't see it the Viva color
is metallic and the Art Anthology has this subtle glitter and texture to it!
The teal in the background is also Art Anthology.
( Have I mentioned I LOVE texture and glitter and color!)
The drips are Silks Acrylic glaze(Luminarte) in teal zircon- gorgeous color!


I hope that you will catch me on the Artistcellar blog
 every Friday with all kinds of mixed media posts!
Feel free to leave me any questions and comments!

Supplies used from the Artistcellar store!
Artistcellar Square Rose stencil
Viva Decor Inka Gold in green yellow & steel blue
 Luminarte Silks Acrylic Paint  in Teal Zircon
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Stampers Big White Pen,
Aquarelle pencils & Faber-Castell Pitt Pen: Artist Four-Pen Set
Crafters Workshop mini daisy cluster & mini swiss stencil

Other supplies:
Roc-Lon Multipurpose cloth
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gelatos® and white gesso
Ranger tissue paper 
Art Anthology
Prima Flower


Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.