Bon Voyage! Mixed Media on the fly

 First of all thank you friends for all your comments and support. 
(Read the two previous posts) . It is heartbreaking that so many of us 
going through or have gone through the same thing. I read each comment 
and was inspired by the stories you shared; your shared your heart.
Some of you brought me to tears, I love that something so technical like the 
internet can still bring people together.I wish I could give you all a hug. 
So a cyber group (((hug))) will have to do. 
***
Today I am sharing a page I did in the hotel one night at CHA.
The papers on the right are from Fancy Pants- they were 3x3 squares
samples of the new collections. I was so inspired by 
this one called "Down by the shore" that I created this page.
(Yes I always try to have my art journal and supplies with me!)


 I used lots of Gelatos & Aquarelle pencils for this page.
One of the great things about art is for me it's a get away -
no stress, I don't have to think about anything just art.

 When I got to the journaling I was letting go of the all the craziness 
of the past year-1 year and 4 months to be exact and hoping
for a new start. I know it will get better, even with setbacks,
especially now that I know my my mom is safe.
***
Now onto the winner of the box...
Dame Jeanne Marie
send me your address!
*** 

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.