Beautiful...a look at my art journal book.

Good morning bloggers! Today is a new day and I have another journal page for you.
This page is filled with papers from DCWV Butterfly Garden Stack.

I love that collage look of these papers - 
although I will admit I did cut and move some of the papers!
I also colored some of the papers with Gelatos to match.

Here you can see the gold foil that comes on some of the papers.

I am not sure if you can see the texture in her hair...
She was really fun to draw and color.

So was this sweet little songbird.

 If you can't read this it says:

For beautiful eyes look for the good in others;
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
and for poise walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Audrey Hepburn

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.