Spread your wings...it's 2013!

 Happy New Year!
The next few days will be exciting as the Clear Scraps team
reveals all the new cool products coming out at CHA!!!
This XL chipboard frame is one of the new items! I was waiting to use this
cute quote and it also happens to go with my new word/theme for 2013!

 My new word for 2013 is "Dare" - I must admit 2012 was a really hard year
for me and I am ready to move forward, take a chance and spread my wings!
Unlike a resolution I feel like this takes the pressure off of 
succeeding or finishing something in the year. I have set goals 
but they are not ones that can happen overnight, 
it is going to take time but in order for then to eventually come to 
fruition I must take that first step!  
Dare to try and keep trying if I fail at first!

 Oh and my project? This will be on display at the Clear Scraps booth at CHA
- it looks so much cooler in person so please go check it out if you are going!
The picture did not do it justice!
Lots of color and texture- hard to believe everything on here started as chipboard!
What will you "Dare" to do in 2013?

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.