Believe in yourself -altered canvas

Hey there bloggers! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! 
I was super excited to find out that I had made the team over at Artistcellar!
Who doesn't love playing with art supplies?!?
Here's a perfect example of my love for art supplies- I have a "how to" on
the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog! 
Here is a look at the whole canvas...

November 2012 039
Well I can't believe it's already time for CHA again-
I will be on a plane to Cali on Friday! If you are going I will be in the  
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft booth doing demos so stop by and say hi! 
My work will be in the Clear Scraps, Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft 
and please don't miss a very cool top secret project I have in 
the DCWV booth! (I will share when I get back!)
Not to worry though I have not forgotten about 10 and 20 RAK giveaway 
I still will do one on Thursday a but it probably wont get
shipped out until I get back from CHA.

 

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.