Christmas tags

 Hey bloggers! Hope your weekend is going well.
I wanted to share some tags I made this week. It's not 
often that I have time to participate in challenges but 
sometimes you need a break/something different to 
get those creative juices flowing. On the Ellen Hutson 
blog this week they did 12 tags of Christmas with a 
feminine twist. If you have never checked it out you 
should- they have amazing projects  there. So the 
challenge was to make tags inspired by theirs. I had 
planned to do all 12 but the stomach flu has made the 
rounds here all week so I was only able to complete 3. 
This first one was inspired by Paula Cheney.
 Using papers from Authentique, I cut the sweet bird 
and glittered edges.
 I used a little white paint to make the metal word "sing"
not so shiny, since I wanted it on top on the mirror piece.

 Here is a tag inspired by Kelly Alverez.
The background paper is from DCWV and the cute little house
stamp is Susan K. Weckesser.
 The little charms is from DCWV /Blue Moon Beads.
I added a little glitter and white acrylic paint on the bird.

 This sweet little couple is also from Authentique papers.
Inspired by Carolyn Peelers vintage tag.

 
Note the glitter on the edges. She used this coarse vintage glitter -
 it looks so cool I am going to have to get some!
Do you make Christmas tags?

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.