Day 14 of thankfulness and a Christmas Canvas



Day 14
Hello bloggers. On the quest for giving thanks this month
I will be honest and tell you I did not find myself very thankful today.
I knew this was going to be a busy week and my head
and stomach were not cooperating with all I have to do to.

Then I saw my post was up on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog
and remembered this quote I used on my project.

When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that
the simplest things-not the great occasions-
give off the greatest glow of happiness. - Bob Hope
 
Isn't that true about life in general?
Today I was blessed by going out to breakfast with a friend.
I have another friend coming tommorrow and spending a few days
and we will be going to an all day crop on Friday!
Although the week has been crazy busy (and will continue to be until Friday)
we still have things to be thankful for.
Simple things
like - fall decorations, the smell of muffins or bread
baking in the kitchen, a package in the mail. 
Aspirin (I'm just sayin'!) 
 A hot cup of chai and a little quiet time in the morning.
What simple things are you thankful for?
 
(For a tutorial on this project go to the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog.)

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.