Art Techniques with Acrylic- blessings

  
 
I can't help but get excited when I see these beautiful rich colors
for fall! As soon as I saw this paper I had to use it,
I used Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle 
for the cover of this 8x8 Top Load Deco album. I loved the colors
so much I painted the title to match!

The title is also acrylic. 
I dry embossed it, added gesso,
then added color with
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
Guava, Metallic Melon and Chocolate
Gelatos™ and a dry sponge to blend the color.
On top and on the edges I used  a black Stampers Big Brush.
  

 
The brown felt are rub ons.
I used cream acrylic paint on the edges & splattered it on the album.
I brushed gold Radient Rain from Creative Imaginations
randomly on the inside of the acrylic cover.
***
I plan to use this album to record all the blessings our family has experienced through
the years - I think it will make a great conversation piece for Thanksgiving day!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.