10 and 20 RAK!

Hey there bloggers!
Well I am super excited to share this layout I made with
the Wild Splendor Stack from DCWV!
I dont do 2 pagers very often, but this one seemed to come together nicely. 
(By the way did you
DCWV blog on Mon?)
 
 

The wrinkled fabric ribbon is from Love My Tapes.
This is page one - one day I will nail getting a great
picture of a two page layout - today is not that day so sorry!( page 1 of 2.)
 

Page 2 of 2
 

The pages together
(I promise you in person they are straight!)
and more close ups....
 

That sparkle on the pumpkin?
Already included in the stack!
(The flower I misted to match.)
 

 
 
These journal spots are also in the stack.
I love the rich fall colors! 
***
10 and 20 RAK giveaway!!!
Its the 20th!
Time for giveaway #2 of many giveaways!!!! 
If you missed my orginal post you can read about it here.
All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post,
 come back tommorrow and see if you won and
if you win email me your address!
Dont forget to spread the word - use the pic if  you like!
And in each package there will be something in there I made!
Have a great day!

 

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.