BLOG HOP!!!




Hey there bloggers and bloghoppers!



Rita Barakat here and today I am participating in this blog hop
so if you are here for the Creative Imaginations and
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
blog hop
 you are in the right place!
(And if you are not- you are still in the right place!)
Welcome!
***
I was super excited to get to play with all these wonderful
art supplies thatI just got carried away making projects and
then I didn't know what to show you for this blog hop post!
I mean should I show you how beautifully the Luminarte and
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products compliment each other
like on this page from my art journal?












 

Or how easily you can use Gelatos™,
Art GRIP® Aquarelle Water Color Pencilsand Twinkling H2o's to
make a layout using Paint it! papers and Existencils?
  

Or how fabulous it would be to use the Twinkling H2o's
 as the perfect eye shadow?
You can see it is a perfect compliment to
my art journal pages made with with Gelatos™ and PITT® Artist Pens.

 
Or how fantastic it is on top of modeling paste as I shared this tutorial for a
transformation of a composition notebook
using Gelatos™, Twinkling H2o's and Radiant Rain?
SERIOUSLY
how fun are these products together?


So I could not choose and I gave you a peek to each!



If you are interested
I will be posting the details and more photos
 of these projects this week.
I also have a super giveaway going on as
I am 4 posts away from my 500th post!
(See previous post!)

***

blog hop details: 
If you just got here you can start at
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
if you came from Tanishas blog 
your next hop is to the
very talented Shelly Hamilton!


Don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win!
  Creative Imaginations and
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
will each be giving away a $50 prize pack!

The blog hop will end at midnight on August 31st. The two winners will be announced on the companies’ blogs on September 4th.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.