ALTeReD scraps!

OK creative peeps, put the scraps down!
I know you want to do- you finished that layout or card
and you want to throw away those scraps!
But don't do it! LOL! What you do want to do is get out your
art supplies!
I started with various scraps and started cutting,
tearing, embossing and then coloring!
I used Sizzix Die cut for the flowers, Sizzix /Tim Holtz
embossing folder for the background.
I love painting, blending colors is my favorite technique!
I was super excited to play with some new paints this week!
I used Creative Imaginations Luminarte Twinkling H20's with my
Faber Castell Design Craft Gellatos!
I wish you could see these shimmery colors in person!
The Twinkling H20's come in little pots, you wet them and the Mica comes to the top
and you dip a paintbrush an paint with them! (This could get addictive!)
I love these colors together!
Here are some more angles- it's stormy here so it's hard
to get a good picture!




I am participating in a couple of online challenges -
I haven't done that in FOREVER and I was having a
bad day so I did this instead!
It changed my day-  you should try it!
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/
and
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-august/
(of course this isn't a tag but hey, I was inspired!)

Oh I almost forgot!
The countdown to 500 posts!
8

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.