Grab your pencils!

What can you do with Die cuts?
Color them of course! I colored these fun popsicles
spaces in wiht my colored pencils, making sure
each ice cream it's own yummy color!
I started with this 6x6 laser cut from Ta Da Creative Studios...
Poolside collection
Brain Freeze Mini  #LA12103M   Shown in Purple Pizzazz

Once I trimmed and mounted the laser cut to the size
I wanted, I colored and highlighted the ice cream!
Nothing says summer like hot sunny days and cold ice cream!
Hope you are having a good one!


Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
Art GRIP®Color Pencils

#107,104,18,176,109,147,15,121,187
Love My Tapes
1 pk fabric tape - polka dots - jane - FT011

 

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.