Clear albums...

Hey bloggers!
I love mixing different elements to come up with something beautiful! 
This is a top load 12x12 clear acrylic album from Clear Scraps
decorated with odds and ends from my stash!

Here you can see the full cover- 
on the far left the spine was covered with iridescent paste mixed with Gelatos™.
* If you do this, do it last as you have to set it aside to dry.
I used gel medium to adhere all the different elements onto the acrylic,
some of the elements are on top - some are underneath the cover to give depth.
On the far right I used a stencil with the iridescent paste on top of the acrylic.

The gold alphas are very old stickers from my stash.
The paper underneath is from Pink Paislee, it already has 
a resist design on it - I added color with Bubble Gum and Lemon Gelatos™.
I think this would make a great coffee table book don't you?

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.