Dreams...

 Hey there bloggers! Here are some fun techniques on a card!
Using these fun chipboard Mannequins!
Chipboard Mannequins from Craftwork Cards sold by The Rubber Cafe


First I punched out the dress shapes and used the remnant as a stencil!
I used Gelatos and a dry sponge (lil Inkez), I did the same with one of the
chipboard mannequins. Then I stamped with the dress form on the card and 
the flourish on the chipboard. I added some smudges on the edges of the card
with the dry sponge.  

 Of course I couldn't make it happen without adding a little glitter!
and accessories...
Doodling and there you have it!

Supplies:
The Rubber Cafe
 Jelly Dots
You're so fine Glitter
Steampunk stamps set
Fleuradidy 1 stamp
Scrap Happy Glue
Chipboard Mannequins
lil inkers (sponges)

Faber-Castel Design Memory Craft
Gelatos
Stampers Big Brush
PITT Artist Pens

Stay tuned tomorrow starts another blog hop!!!!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.