computer crash

Wow - this has been a crazy few months! I just got my computer back -
the hard drive crashed and had to be replaced a week ago, never mind
it was only 6 months old!!! At least it was still under warrenty!!!
And lucky for me my pics & files were all backed up!
(Back up your hard drive ladies!!! my computer was wiped out!)
It stinks being without your computer!
Can I get back to NORMAL please?

In other news I am feeling MUCH better.
Not normal but better and better (comparitivley) is really good!

So today I have another journal page 
to share, I managed to snap a few phots in progress - thought they might be interesting.
I know I like to look at others peoples work in progress.

A rough drawing in pencil
on handmade watercolor paper.

Using Gelatos in peach and chocolate.

 Add a little water.

 Add a little bit of white acrylic paint to even out skin tone
fill in  eyes and lips - more gelatos.
For smaller areas like the eyes I used Aquarelle pencils and water.

 Hair color in black licorice and metallic grape gelatos.
(Can I get this color hair please?)

 After blending with a wet paintbrush.
Used tangerine and lemon gelatos for the flower.

 Blended with a wet paint brush.

 Background gelatos used - Boysenberry, blueberry & lavender.

Blended with a wet paint brush..
 For this page I went back with a black Art Grip pencil for details,
sometimes I use  a PITT artist pen but I wanted a soft look.

The finished project...

I also went in and added rub ons & scraps of paper (Pink Paislee)
in the background. I used heavey gel matte medium to
add the scraps of paper -  it does not warp or buckle the page and
it blends right in as if it's always been there.

The little frame is an acrylic peice from Clear Scraps,
stamped and colored with alchol inks and Staz On.

Reference :John 4:8
Love that scripture.
Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.