Blog Hop with Clear Scraps & Stampendous!



All this week the Clear Scraps  and Stampendous Design Teams
have been sharing projects with you for an all week long blog hop!
Don't despair if you've missed any days - you can still catch up!
The festivities end on Sat the 30th - both companies are giving away
tons of stuff so go check it out!
***
Today I’m sharing a project - a page out of the the wave album from
 Clear Scraps using Mica Flakes , Aged Gold embossing enamel
and Perfectly Clear Stamps from Stampendous.
To liquid gold look I stamped clear embossing ink onto my paper.
Added the embossing enamel and melted it with with my heat gun.
Once it started to melt I added mica flakes and when it dries they stay in place.
While it was still hot I stamped the word friend into the liquid gold.

For the background I used Alcohol Inks on the back of the acrylic page.
Sometimes people are intimidated by acrylic, 
I would suggest getting a mini like the wave album and
just work on one page at time!
Just think of it as one project and it won't be so overwhelming!
(And if you mess it up - it's only one page!)

Don't forget to visit these ladies today!
Wendy Price - http://paperinkandsmiles.blogspot.com/
Melinda Gleissner - http://mynoteworthycards.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Ingle (Jingle) - http://justjingle.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoyed this post and leave me a comment!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.