Let it sparkle!

Hey bloggers!Today I have a little sparkly card for you!
I started with white paper (use watercolor or heavy cardstock),
stamped and embossed with The Rubber Cafe 18th century proclamation and
Fleuradidy 1 stamps. Then I went over it with Gelatos (color 
and blend with a wet paint brush.) 

After I added You're so Fine glitter with Scrap Happy Glue.
(Remember for this technique to work you spread a thin layer of glue,
let it dry completly and rub in the glitter - trust me this works!)
Fun stuff!
You should try it!

Supplies:
Scrap Happy Glue
You're So Fine glitter
Gelatos
stamps 18th century proclamation and
Fleuradidy 1
Black, Teal & white cardstock
1 lg flower
border punch

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.