Send it Clear Cards


     Hey bloggers - feeling a but under the weather
(and that's a total bummer because the weather is gorgeous 80 with a breeze!)
so I thought I would post something that I had posted elsewhere but forgot
to post on my blog.  These cards are sooo fun, from Clear Scraps!

I think that your first instinct is to completely cover
the card but I couldn't help but leave it, just keeping it sweet & simple!
Papers are Ta Da Creative Studios!

Whats going on online?

How about a DT call at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out?
This was one of the first DT's I was on and it really helped me grow, the kits are fantastic
and you will love it! Check it out!
***
Clear Scraps is giving away four of these "send it clear cards" like I used for this project!
Check it out on their blog !
***


Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.