Be good...

Hey there bloggers! Today I am sharing the project on The Rubber Cafe Blog!
This was a quick and easy project and the result is fabulous!(Well to me anyways! LOL!)
Don't you love when you get an idea and it actually works!?
First I colored the background of my canvas tag with Gelatos-
using darker colors on the outside and lighter in the center. Love those purples and blues!
I misted with water and let the colors blend together.
While it was still wet and the stamped images - if it was dry, the image
would be crisp but since I was stamping on a wet canvas it bled a little.
I love these stamp sets! So fun!

On a separate piece of paper I stamped the corset and words with three different PITT Pens.
Then stamped over that with Scrap Happy Glue and after it dried cover it with You're so fine glitter!
Before I adhered the stamped images I chose add pretty ribbon and then doodle on the edges!

For this cute project I used

Be Stylish" stamp set
Scrap Happy Glue
You're so fine glitter in Diamond Clear Cool Highlight
The small dress form in the background is from the Steampunk charity wings
Gelatos & PITT Artist pens to doodle
ribbon- really Reasonable ribbon
                                                                Canvas, Maya Road

I hope if you have some canvas this inspired you to do something with it!
And I want to remind you of this...


Hope to see you there!

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.