Be good...

Hey there bloggers! Today I am sharing the project on The Rubber Cafe Blog!
This was a quick and easy project and the result is fabulous!(Well to me anyways! LOL!)
Don't you love when you get an idea and it actually works!?
First I colored the background of my canvas tag with Gelatos-
using darker colors on the outside and lighter in the center. Love those purples and blues!
I misted with water and let the colors blend together.
While it was still wet and the stamped images - if it was dry, the image
would be crisp but since I was stamping on a wet canvas it bled a little.
I love these stamp sets! So fun!

On a separate piece of paper I stamped the corset and words with three different PITT Pens.
Then stamped over that with Scrap Happy Glue and after it dried cover it with You're so fine glitter!
Before I adhered the stamped images I chose add pretty ribbon and then doodle on the edges!

For this cute project I used

" Be Stylish" stamp set
Scrap Happy Glue
You're so fine glitter in Diamond Clear Cool Highlight
The small dress form in the background is from the Steampunk charity wings
Gelatos & PITT Artist pens to doodle
ribbon- really Reasonable ribbon
                                                                Canvas, Maya Road

I hope if you have some canvas this inspired you to do something with it!
And I want to remind you of this...


Hope to see you there!

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.