Perfectly Loved

Hey there bloggers!
I have been working on a little art lately!
(Inspired by Christy Tomlinson!)
Personally I don't know know why we are so hard on ourselves.
You know I re-did this girl three times before I was OK with the way she looked?
It's still not perfect but I needed to stop being so hard on myself and let it go.
The fact that I am even sharing this on my blog
is definitely a step in the right direction RIGHT?
Hmm...I guess the saying is perfect for this piece isn't it?
It says

"She knew she didn't have to be perfect, 

because she knew she was perfectly loved."

 (Holly Gerth)
I did a lot of coloring and shading with my Gelatos
and some texture paste. I tore pattern papers and used stencils
as well. Her dress, chipboard stickers &
the background strips of paper are
pattern papers from Pink Paislee.

For the word "Love" I used Clearly Expressions Word Titles from Clear Scraps.
I added color with alcohol inks and a very fine glitter.
I outlined the edges with a permanent marker.

The scripture on the bottom right hand corner is
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
1 John 4:8

I also made this little charm...
Don't forget to check out the Clear Scraps blog and the Pink Paislee blog
for details to win this giveaway!
Supplies:
From Clear Scraps Expressions Clear Word Titles 
From Pink Paislee
Pattern Papers from the She Art Collection 
Chipboard Stickers & stickers from the Prairie Hill Collection

Others:
From Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos, PITT Artist Pens
From The Rubber Cafe Oh So Fine Glitter & Scrap Happy Glue
Prima flowers & bird stencil,
Crafters Workshop tree stencil
Texture Paste, Gel Medium, Ranger Alcohol Inks

the charm - Love My Tapes lace ribbon
& She Art Collection from Pink Paislee,
Inkssentials Memory Glass & Frames

I hope you try your hand at some art and if you do, don't be afraid to share it!


Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.