Manic Mondays - Operation Clean up!

        
So seriously - I am not a slob,
we just moved into a five bedroom house in July.
With five kids, moving mom to TX & life, priorities were NOT the scrapbook room!
As I sorted through the boxes (no I am not finished)
and put together rooms, anything that related to crafting
got tossed (literally - thanks kids) into my scrapbook room for me to deal with later.
Well LATER is here and I am determined get my room in order!
So I figure Mondays I will post my progress until it is completed to my liking!
 (I figure I HAVE to do it if I am commiting to post about it!)
Heres a quick intro! ( Dont judge me -I know it's bad!)
        

                               


All my lime green post it notes will be replaced by pretty labels
 eventually but I needed something to get me started!
Lots of stuff has been dumped from the move, CHA, shipments, etc.
I have to find a place for all of it!
I hate this corner - it is totally non functional-
I have aleady moved somethngs in the short video clip.
Lots of notes - after working in here a bit ( I know crazy right?)
I found that things weren't working for the way I scrap -
I am organizing and moving things around to make it work;
of course it would help if it was clean too...
I did do my drawers...adhesives are sorted, dry, wet and dimensional.
Behind it are staplers & staples, piecies to my ATG
and extra tape runners for friends in case they forget theirs.
My favorite drawer!
TeXtUreS!
Molding pastes, gel mediums, gesso, spray paint, varnishes, finishes...

  I have several drawers of embellishments!
When I get done cleaning organizing I still need to
finish painting - I am not loving this blue :(
I will have to do something creative with it.
Cabinets - are organized, this one has all my pics on CD's,
 I want to change to one of those Picture keepers -
but I have yet  to do that in all my spare time (you know -eating bon bons and watching TV.)
Below is a PART of my ribbon collection,
I say part...well...I admit I have an addiction to ribbon.
This is the part that is organized by color on traditional wooden clothespins. :)

On the inside of this cabinet I posted a chalk bord and magnetic memo board.
These are cool 12x12 sheets from Canvas Corp.
Do you think it will help me stay organized?
 I hope so. I have already started writing things I need to do
 (after I am organized) like painting, fixing or changing or
adding new organizational peices to my scrapbook room.
***
This is not an easy task. My friend J. used to come over and chat with me
whenever I cleaned or reorganized my room in CO. (Come help me J.!)
It made it more fun and she kept me moving along and not getting sidetracked.
***
My greatest downfall here is I come across
something cool I forgot I had and with a clear surfaces
I am so tempted to stop and create RIGHT NOW!
So seriously YOU will help me stay on task right???
Hope you are having a wonderful day...
as for me, back to cleaning!!!

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.