Blog Hop today!

Hey bloggers! Today I am participating in this blog hop!
If you just found our event, please begin your journey on the Faber-Castell blog (http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/).
Many of our wonderful designers are joining us today to show off some inspirational creativity.
See how well Faber-Castell and myStamp BOX products work together!



We are giving away some amazing product from both participating companies.
All you have to do is COMMENT on all designers blogs along your journey to WIN.
Our three blog hop winners will be drawn from all participants,
so be sure to leave comments by Sunday March 25th at 6pm EST.
We will announce the winners on the
my Stamp BOX blog and Faber-Castell blog on Monday, March 26th.
Good Luck!

Here is what I made using products from Faber-Castell and myStamp BOX:



I made a travel mini album.
I used Gelatos to colors all of my images and the stamps I used are called Road Trip.
Repetition is a good way to make a project cohesive, especially when you have fun stamps!
I stamped, colored, cut and attatched the images to my project.  
Gelatos are the way to go for quick and easy backgrounds.
Gelatos are like very soft crayons, but better - they are water soluable!
Color your surface with Gelatos in complementary colors,
add water (spray or use a paint brush- however you are comfortable) and blend!

I am also going to add to the excitement-
I will pick my own winner from the comments on the post (you must be a follower)
and announce on Monday the 16th here on my blog.
What will you win?
How about this?
Color Gelatos & Clear Stamp: BLUE/GREEN picture
I will give away two sets!
Now it’s time to HOP along and find out what the next talented designer has created.
Your next designer is the fabulous
Jennifer Mattot http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/ 
 Don’t forget to leave a comment below for a chance to
WIN one of our THREE product giveaways!



supplies used: Clear Scraps travel album, Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos, My Stamp Box Road Trip acrylic stamps, water color paper, Pink Paislee pattern paper & small chipboard circle, Graphic 45(small image) pattern paper, Love My Tapes lace ribbon, Creative Imaginations acetate, jute, chain (my stash) Making Memory brads, Scrap Happy Glue, Heavy Gel Medium

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.