All great achievements require time...

Don't you love when you are playing with things and it just works?
I was really just trying things,
I was worried for a minute - things looked a little weird
but it all worked out in the end.
It's not perfect and I am tempted to fix it
but I decided it doesn't need to be perfect!
(kinda goes with the quote don't ya think?)
I used a pack of stickers for stencils, then colored the canvas with Gelatos.
I doodled with PITT Artist pens.
Stamped more images with Stampers Big Brush & the Rubber Cafe stamps.
I did the same thing with the tag then covered it with embossing powder on top.
After I melted it with my heat gun, I bent it so it would crack.
I like this technique because I have no patience to wait for crackle mediums to dry!
I covered the black flower with Oh So Fine glitter.

Supplies:
6x6 canvas, Glitz stickers, Gelatos, PITT Artist pens,
Stampers Big Brush, 7Gypsies tag, Love my Tapes- ribbon,
The Rubber Cafe Stamps.

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.